By: Annabelle Clarke
Jul 28, 2021
Ksalol 1 mg is used for the treatment of anxiety disorders and contains the active ingredient alprazolam, which is more commonly known by the brand name Xanax. Although Ksalol 1mg is not as well known as Xanax, it contains the exact same amount of the active ingredient alprazolam – 1 mg – which means that it has the same effects on anxiety, which last for the same amount of time as the more commonly-known Xanax.
Galenika, which is the oldest pharmaceutical company in Serbia, produce Ksalol 1mg, to help to treat anxiety all over the world. Galenika, which is now part of the NC Group, the largest pharmaceutical group in Latin America, produce over 250 medications and are an award-winning pharmaceutical company.
What is Ksalol 1 mg for Treating?
Ksalol is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety which stems from depression. This anti-anxiety tablet is part of a group of anti-anxiety medications called benzodiazepines, which work by slowing the signals sent by the central nervous system in the body, to alleviate the symptoms of anxiety.
There are different anxiety disorders or anxiety-related disorders that Ksalol can be used to treat. These are as follows:
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) – When suffering from GAD, this is when you feel increased or excessive anxiety about two or more situations in your life. When this anxiety continues for six months or more, it is usually at that point diagnosed as GAD. This chronic anxiety may appear to have no reason behind it and is usually present most of the time. The symptoms of GAD are increased heart rate, sweating, trembling and fast, shallow breathing.
- Panic Disorder – This is when you may suffer from frequent panic attacks which may be unexplained or related to a situation that you are in. Panic attacks are like anxiety, but the fear is more intense, and they happen in ‘episodes’, not constantly present like other anxiety disorders. Additionally, you may experience feelings of intense fear, and some sufferers report that they believe that they are having a heart attack. It may be the case for everyone at some point in their life to experience a panic attack, but if this happens more than several times a year, you may have panic disorder.
- Social Anxiety Disorder – This is when you have general anxiety related to interactions with others. It can often result in people self-isolating at home to avoid the symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder and can often result in the sufferer finding difficulty in maintaining relationships with friends and family. Social Anxiety Disorder can result in missed opportunities, breakdown of relationships, or extended absences from work or school as the sufferer struggles with their disorder.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – This is when you may feel increased anxiety in relation to a previous traumatic event that occurred in your life. If the trauma resulting from the event is not processed and does not heal properly, it can result in re-living the traumatic event in day-to-day life. It can also result in increased anger and depression from the sufferer.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – This is when you may feel like something terrible will occur unless you conduct certain rituals or obsessive behaviours. The belief is that the rituals will delay or stop the bad thing from occurring, and as a result, the anxiety associated with waiting for the bad thing to occur is temporarily relieved. However, this relief may not last, and the sufferer will have to repeat the same rituals again to further delay the anxiety.
How Does Ksalol 1 mg Work?
Ksalol is a medication called a benzodiazepine and works in the same way that other anti-anxiety medication in the UK works. It inhibits the central nervous system, which is responsible for controlling many physical functions in the body, such as heart rate and breathing. When the central nervous system activity is reduced, the increased heart rate and increased breathing associated with anxiety disorders is also reduced.
How Long Does Ksalol 1 mg Last?
After taking one 1 mg tablet, the effects of this medication generally last between four and five hours. However, the fuzzy aftereffects of this medication can last for several hours more. These effects can be influenced by a whole host of factors including but not limited to the patients BMI and how much food they had consumed prior to consuming the medicine. This is no different that any other medication and as a result, to get best effects, it is advised to take this medicine after consuming a light meal (and not on a full stomach).
How to Use Ksalol 1 mg
This medication can be taken with or without food, but should not be taken with a large meal, as this can reduce the effects. It should be swallowed whole, with a glass of water. No more than one tablet should be taken every five hours. As this medication can be habit forming, it is important to only take it when the symptoms of anxiety occur. If you are taking it for a panic disorder, take one tablet as soon as you start to feel the effects of panic start.
Ksalol 1 mg Side Effects
Before looking to buy alprazolam 1 mg, you should always make sure that you are aware of any potential side effects that may occur. Fortunately, this medication usually has very few side effects, and the ones that do occur, tend to be mild. Some of the more common ones are:
- Dry mouth
- Balance issues
Is Ksalol 1 mg Safe for Everyone?
This medication is known for its safety. When looking for alprazolam in the UK, choosing Ksalol would be a wise choice. Certain groups of people should not take this medication, such as people with an allergy to alprazolam, pregnant people and those who are taking medications that may interact with alprazolam.
Why Ksalol is Cheaper than Xanax
Xanax is manufactured by a company called Pfizer, who patented it in 1969. After this patent expired, other large pharmaceutical companies were able to manufacturer alprazolam-based tablets in their laboratories. In this case, Galenika were able to manufacture Ksalol, without having to spend the money that Pfizer spent to develop and market the product. These savings are then passed onto you.
You Can Now Buy Ksalol in the UK
Click on the link above to see our range of products. We offer the best possible process and we do not require a prescription. Customers can even get free Ksalol and free delivery if they pay using Bitcoin. We do accept other payment methods and normally charge a very small delivery fee to cover the price of recorded delivery. For those looking to buy anxiety tablets such as Ksalol 1 mg in the UK, you are in luck. Here at www.cheapsleepingtabletsonline.com we deliver medications like this all over the UK, at the cheapest prices online.